We are the best aligned model to own and enjoy a luxury portfolio of homes.
Equity Estates allows you to combine dream vacations with a smartly structured, diversified investment in real estate. When you invest with us, you get the best of both worlds.
You’ve heard of destination clubs designed for the masses, but our original equity model– now nine years running– functions vastly different than those.
We are the best aligned model to own and enjoy a luxury portfolio of homes. Here are a few reasons why:
Return on investment– We don’t succeed until you do
- Guaranteed liquidity. This Fund is scheduled to sell its homes in ten years.
- You benefit from a liquidation waterfall that returns 100% of your capital contribution and the lion’s share of the appreciation.
- This means you may travel for free or get paid to travel for ten years.
We do not rent out down time in our homes
- Our member to property ratio offers the best availability in the industry.
- If every member used every allotted night available to them, we’d still have 153 nights vacant in each home every year!
- Other companies receive commissions from rentals, so they choose that over you.
Predictable and reasonable annual expenses
- We do not markup shared costs, nor do we seek profit from annual expenses.
- At Equity Estates, our cost per night is 50% to 75% below market rental rates.
- No surge pricing. Unlike other luxury travel clubs, resorts and villa rental schemes, there are no premiums to travel during holidays or peak times.
- Our clear and defined use of proceeds is reviewed annually in a full audit report by Top 5 firm RSM McGladrey.
- Annual third party appraisal results are provided every year.
Fair management fees
- Just like your other assets under management, we charge only 1%.
- Other companies take a percent of annual expenses or rental fees, meaning they are financially rewarded for increasing expenses.
- Equity Estates has no incentive to select higher cost landscapers and housekeepers. Quality is our number one driver.
At Equity Estates, we have a fiduciary responsibility to serve investors and have been doing so successfully since 2006.
What kind of Investment is Equity Estates?
Equity Estates is a private equity Luxury Residence Fund™ for accredited investors. Equity Estates Fund I sold out in 2012, and Fund II launched in late 2013. Equity Estates has collectively raised and effectively deployed over $75 million and delivered over 10,000 outstanding vacation experiences.
How can I learn more details about the investment?
Review our Executive Summary, contact our Investor Relations Team at 1-800-413-3340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or to set up an appointment to learn more.