08 Jun Equity Estates: Top 5 Trips This Summer
Check out our recommended trips for the perfect summer vacation:
5) Park City, Utah: Enjoy a challenging hike up to the entrance of Timpanogos Caves to marvel at the rugged beauty of the landscape including underground pools and limestone rock formations; or head 30-minutes from downtown Park City and it feels like you’re in another world in the enchanting Uinta National Forest. The Alpine Slide at Park City Mountain Resort—one of the longest alpine slides in the world, open through October—is sure to provide thrills for all. Our residence in Park City is located just steps from downtown Main Street’s boutiques, brew pubs and fine restaurants, and our residence in nearby Deer Valley is on prestigious Lookout Drive with stunning mountain views.
4) Prague, Czech Republic: You cannot go wrong visiting Prague in the summer, with perfect days in the mid-70s. After discovering the city’s highlights all morning, take time to explore the cobbled back streets for some much-needed shade and a break from the hustle and bustle of the city center. Enjoy its beautiful architecture, shop in the boutique galleries and the souvenir shops, and don’t forget the famed beer! Our spacious Czech apartment on the banks of the Vltava river boasts wonderful views of the Castle across the river and is just minutes from the Old Town.
3) Telluride, Colorado: Hiking is by far the most popular summer activity in and around Telluride, with enough terrain to explore a new trail every day. Surrounded by an abundance of scenic nature trails as well as plenty of less-traveled paths, you can enjoy easy access to everything from a quick afternoon jaunt to summitting a 14,000-foot peak. Summer in Telluride is also known as the “Festival Capital of The Rockies” and is jam-packed with events—including the weekly Free Sunset Concert Series, Mountain Film Festival, Jazz Fest, Wine Fest, Blues & Brews and Bluegrass Festival to name a few. Our residence in Mountain Village offers stunning views of the Valley Floor and San Sofia Ridge which can be enjoyed from the expansive patio while soaking in the large Jacuzzi hot tub.
2) New York, New York: When summer in New York rolls around, it’s time for park days, concerts and cold drinks on a rooftop. A perfect summer day wouldn’t be complete without an afternoon picnic in Central Park topped off with a concert at Summer Stage. If you’re lucky, you may catch Manhattanhenge—a phenomenon where the sun aligns with Manhattan’s grid for only a few days of the year. It’s slated to take place twice in July, making for a rare photo op. After the sun goes down, walk the Brooklyn Bridge at night and enjoy the spectacular city views. Our residence is located in trendy Chelsea and offers sweeping city views and a spacious floorplan.
1) Big Island, Hawaii: You won’t need your passport to visit the number one destination on our list, though you may feel as though you’re in another world with Hawaii’s lush cliffs, red- and black-sand beaches, rich Polynesian culture, abundance of sea life and rugged volcanic landscapes. The Big Island’s weather is pleasantly warm and tropical year-round and although there really isn’t a bad time to visit, we love summer for its lighter crowds, lengthy daylight hours and beautiful weather. Our residence on the Big Island is within the Mauna Lani Resort and features incredible indoor/outdoor living areas, private pool and panoramic ocean views.
Interested in learning how you can travel to our top five summer destinations plus more than 55 others within our portfolio?