Preview some of the top ski destinations you’ll enjoy as an Equity Estates investor and get inspired to shred some powder or indulge in après-ski.
Without Further Ado, Our Five Favorite Ski Destinations:
5) Chamonix: The best place to sample some of the finest skiing in the Alps, Chamonix gives you five ski resorts nearby. Enjoy French cuisine and wine apres ski as you spend your nights in a beautiful Chalet.
4) Lake Tahoe: Ranked the top ski mountain for families, Northstar offers great skiing for the entire family and incredible views of Lake Tahoe. The ski- in/ski-out four bedroom residence has wonderful amenity access to the nearby Ritz Carlton and Tahoe Mountain Club. Or feel free to take in the views from your own hot tub out back.
3) Aspen/Snowmass: Voted one of the top ten ski resorts in the world with terrain for any level of skier, Snowmass is easy to get to with 200+ flights a week to the Aspen airport. And, of course, Ajax Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk are just minutes away from your beautiful residence. You’ll stay in the best located ski-in ski-out residence in the new base village with sweeping mountain views and be right next to ski school.
2) Park City/Deer Valley: Ski the legendary Wasatch Powder, just 45 minutes door to door from the airport with two Equity Estates residences to pick from: downtown Park City and Deer Valley. Enjoy après-ski by bellying up to the dozens of watering holes just steps away from your home off of Main Street. Or take in the the Sundance Film Festival and skip the skiing. Get bored quickly? There nine ski resorts to pick from within an hour’s drive.
1) Telluride: Sitting high in the San Juan mountains, this historic mountain town is off the beaten path, but worth the journey. Stare eye to eye with fourteen thousand foot peaks from your living room–just steps from skiing where the lift lines are non-existent. Enjoy amenity access to the Peaks Resort and Spa and try your hand at some of the best heli-skiing in the lower 48 with Telluride Helitrax.